We started the operations in a modest way by setting up an Investigating Agency in the year 1997-98. After establishing contacts with the local Banking circle, we branched into NPA Recovery Agency work of Leading Nationalized Banks. The activities came of age with the establishment of spectrum of ancillary services like Stressed Asset Resolution, Auctioning of Properties and providing related security services.
With the advent of SARFAESI act in the year 2002-2003, corporate entity was established and Professionals were inducted into the core team of the Company.
From there was no looking back and we are today a leading Stressed Assets Resolution Agency associated with most of the leading Nationalized Banks operating in Gujarat, Maharashtra and Delhi. To meet the increasing complexities of Recovery mechanism, we have inducted more and more retired senior banking and other Professionals in our core team. We can proudly say that today we are a force to reckon within the Banking circle of Gujarat / Mumbai.
To give High Class and Cost effective Professional services for Resolution of Stressed Assets to Financial sector particularly Banking, on Pan India Basis.
To become Country’s Preferred Stressed Asset Resolution Agency of Banks, Financial Institutions and their subsidaries providing all ancillary services under one roof.
SERVICES AS ENFORCEMENT AGENT/ RESOLUTION AGENT UNDER SARFAESI ACT & RECOVERY AGENT/ RESOLUTION AGENT FOR SUIT FILED DECREED/ NON-DECREED ACCOUNTS
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Enforcement agency available throughout India.
JVD was first formulated in the year 2002-03 as a partnership firm to undertake assignments from Banks mainly from Public sector Banks to affect recovery in stressed credits, through disposal of fixed assets like land, building, machinery etc.
With the manifold increase in the activities of the partnership, the partnership firm was converted into a Private Limited company viz. JVD Auctioning Agency Pvt. Ltd. in the year 2006. Later on the Private Limited Company was converted into Public Limited Company in the name JVD Recovery Agency Limited.
The company in its present role has all India Network and represents about 40 Banks & Financial Institutions all over the country. We have our offices at Ahmedabad (Head Office), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Baroda, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamnagar, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat and representative offices at all other major Centers.
It is one of the leading ISO 9001-2008 Certified Enforcement/ Recovery Agency.
It is a consortium of professionals from various fields having vast and varied experience in their respective fields. As on date, the company is mainly engaged in recovery of the dues in NPA accounts of Banks & Financial Institutions through enforcement of the provisions of SARFAESI Act and DRT Act.
The company is currently guided by the following two young, enterprising and experienced professionals who are its Promoter Directors:-
- Mr. Rajeev Mehra: A commerce graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Business Development, he is involved with banking industry in recovery field since past seventeen years and has rendered services to different Banks for effective recovery. He has executed nos. of possession for different Banks in DRT matters and SARFAESI matters and is also very much active in providing investigative services to different Nationalize Banks. He is having vast knowledge of the Real Estate and a network of sources to get prospective buyers for units taken possession under SARFAESI Act.
- Mr. P. Devanga: Retired A.G.M. from Bank of India with 37 years of service in Bank of India of which last 07 years heading the Recovery Dept. He specializes in Restructuring & Resolution of account. He also possesses specialised knowledge in SARFAESI, DRT, COURT RECEIVER, OFFICIAL LIQUIDATOR matters & Legal aspects affecting the Banks. He has contributed substantial in turning of Recovery Departments & Branches into profit making Branches.
- Mr. N.K. Gupta: Retired Chief Manager (Law) & was heading the law department of Bank of India, Gujarat Zone covering more than 250 branches. He has served Bank for more than 30 years and has a vast experience with him. He has mastered the SARFAESI Act and provides the vital legal support at the time of Enforcement of SARFAESI Act. He also takes care of other legal issues including DRT & Civil suit matters.
- Mr. Mahendra Nandrajog: A legal person, who has retired from Gujarat High Court from the post of Dy Registrar, is very much instrumental in providing necessary legal support and advises the company for necessary steps to be taken at time of Enforcement.
- Mr. V.B. Makwana: Retired Senior Manager from Bank of India with 35 years of experience. He is the Chief Manager-Human Resources Dept. of the Company.
- Mr. Ashit T. Macwan: A Chartered Accountant by profession, he provides the necessary support in fields of Accounting, Finance, Management and other affairs and advises the company accordingly.
- Mrs. Chetna / Kajal Mehra: They all look after day to day Administrative affairs of the company. They also look after the Publicity/Advertisement Department. They are instrumental in giving the extra publicity coverage required at the time of Auction of the units to fetch more no of prospective buyers.
- Mr. D. K. Jain: Retired from IFCI Ltd as Officiating Executive Director with rich experience of 21 years. He is the Sr. Advisor of JVD.
- Mr. Girish S. Shah: Retired Chief Manager from Bank of Baroda with 36 years of rich experience also has 12 years experience in Recovery services & Credit monitoring. He is appointed as Director of the Company.
- Mr. Rajeev Bhatt: Retired Senior Manager From UCO Bank with 31 years of Services appointed as Senior Manager of the Company looking after Gujarat operations.
- Mr. A. K. Malik: Retired Assistant General Manager from Indian Overseas Bank having 41 years of service is appointed as Vice president of North India operation.
- Mr. Rangashamaiah: Retired Senior Manager from Bank of India, Bengaluru -Asset Recovery Branch, he is the head of South India operations for states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
- Mr Sanjeev Kulkarni: Retired Senior Manager from Bank of Maharashtra. He is appointed as Assistant Vice President of our Pune branch .
- Mr. A.G. Sinha: Retired Senior Manager from UCO Bank, having 36 years Experience in Banking Services. He is appointed as Senior Manager of the Company looking after Gujarat operations.
- Mr. S.K. Kunder: Retired Chief Manager from Bank of India, having 36 years experience in Banking Services. He is appointed as Executive Officer of the Company looking after the Mumbai Branch.
- Mr. M.K. Bagiya: He is the VRS Optee from Bank of India having 28 years of experience in Banking services. He is appointed as the Chief Manager of the Company looking after our satellite branch at Vadodara.
Mr. Hardik Patel: He is a Management Personnel having done M.B.A. in Finance actively involved in the business operations. He is young, enthusiastic and has dynamic personality.